Wednesday, January 28, 2015

We Love It!




We love it when we receive lovely mail and the ones where you make something from our fabrics steals our hearts. If you are interested in sending a submission in to us check out the details below.


Here is an close up view of the sweet quilt. The bold colors and the critters are so fun and we know that the babies will love it.


Diane Beavers from Virginia sent us this adorable photograph with the following note.


I was the winner of the "At the Zoo" fabric bundle in the Countdown to the Holidays in December 2014.  I was so surprised and I thank you so much for the 15 one-half yard cuts.  It is just adorable!  Attached are two pics of one quilt top I've completed thus far.  It's a gift to my two newly born great nieces, Olivia and Cecelia.  My sister Ruthie is their grandmother, and she recently lost her job so I've gifted her w/the rest of the bundle to make quilts and such for her other grandchildren.

Thank you so much for making our day Diane. Please continue to follow the Henry Glass blog and other social media. We are continuing our giveaways this year.

-HG

No comments: